Take control of your Industry Placements with Grofar
The Grofar Industry Placements Platform streamlines processes to manage placements, employer engagement and Health & Safety. Students engage with a comprehensive mobile passport to track hours, experiences and targets.
The Grofar Industry Placement Platform was developed in collaboration with Activate Learning and designed to ensure students are well supported to provide accurate and timely records of their placements.
Grofar prepares colleges for T-Levels with an emphasis on quality placements and reduced administration. Pre, Mid and Endpoint Placement Assessments ensure that student progress is monitored.
2-way integration with college MIS and single sign-on integration ensures student data is always up-to-date. Grofar supports straightforward integration with REMS, EBS, ProSolution and UNIT-e platforms. Our powerful exporting options ensure you can always gain access to all of the data you need and easily integrate data back into existing college systems.
Comprehensive dashboard reports, easy access to student placement data and the ability to integrate data back into existing systems ensures colleges are always in full control of their placements and evidencing placements and progress is easy.
The complete Industry Placement Platform takes care of:
- Placement Administration – for Work Experience, Industry Placements and T-Levels.
- Student Placement Passport – mobile application for students.
- Hours & Experience Tracking – simple online recording.
- Business Engagement – Manage all contacts, placements and communications online.
- Health & Safety – digital management of H&S checks.
- Targets & Skills – Set placement targets using your preferred framework.
- Pre, Mid & Endpoint Placement Assessments – monitor student progress on placement.
- Student Skills & Work Readiness Assessments – track student skills development during placements.
- Employer Feedback – feedback collected from employers online.
- Reporting & Analytics – full suite of placement reports.
- MIS Integration & Single Sign-On – Complete 2-way sync with existing colleges systems.
What our colleges are saying
- Milton Keynes College
- Burton and South Derbyshire College
- Buckinghamshire College Group
- Activate Learning College Group
“The students have become instantly engaged with the on-line handbook that they can complete and submit from their placements – it even allows them to use their mobile devices to upload photos of evidence which is a real benefit in encouraging engagement. It means they are more open to recording activities and developments and also ensures we can monitor progress in real-time and with fewer visits to employers. It also means we can ensure students are attending placements and that they feel safe and are progressing against their targets.”Richard Durston – Group Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Activate Learning
We are really pleased with the Grofar system, as well as the support we have received throughout the implementation process and beyond. The quick response times and the constant stream of improvements being made to the platform are incredibly impressive.Joe Donovan, Employer Engagement, Kendal College
Your details will always remain safe with us on our secure database and we will never to pass them on to another organisation for marketing purposes unless you say we can. You can always change your preferences or unsubscribe from our communications using the link provided in every email.